Hope Community will be responding to this disaster in these 3 ways.
1.Rescue-Relief-Rebuild: We are getting into the rebuilding phase. To do this we will be working with National Support and Mission North America.
2.National Support: Our denomination, ECO has entrusted us generously with finances to help those in need. This will be a long-term process.
3.Response Team: Bob Myrick will be the leader for this response team. They will be praying and figuring out how to best utilize our resources for those in need. email@example.com
- The Staublin home with flood and mold damage
- The Miller family (neighbors to Staublin’s) major damage, no insurance.
- We are currently placing some displaced families in temporary housing. We will eventually need to furnish these places.
- If you can run a chainsaw team, please let us know.
- If you are in relationship w/ someone in need, please contact us.